The Ubiquitin System and Protein Quality Control
* 8/2020 Welcome to our new post-doc Richa Khanna!
* 7/9/20 Jacob passes his Quals, Congrats!
* 6/30/20 Congratulations to Siri for being awarded a Natalie V. Zucker Research Center for Women Scholars Award !
* 6/29/20 Congratulations to Rakesh and Molly Hodul (Juo Lab) on a collaborative study that has been accepted at JBC. Find the in-press version here.
* 6/1/20 Iris Montes joins the lab as our third graduate student! Welcome to Iris.
* Rakesh presents his work at the EMBO Proteostasis meeting in Portugal!
* Colin Trepicchio joins the lab for a rotation this summer. Welcome to Colin!
* Jacob Klickstein joins the lab. Welcome to Jacob!
* May 2019: Clarissa Nassar joins the lab for the summer as part of the Building Diversity in the Biomedical Sciences (BDBS) program. Welcome to Clarissa! Learn more about BDBS here.
* May 2019: Congratulations to Siri for winning Second Place at the Annual Tufts Post-doctoral Poster competition!
* April 2019 : Mali is awarded a Research Scholar Grant from the American Cancer Society to study ER quality control in Multiple Myeloma! We are very grateful and excited for this new area of research in our lab.
* March 2019: Congratulations to Brittany for passing her qualifier!