The Ubiquitin System and Protein Quality Control
* April 2023. Congratulations to Jacob for successfully defending!
Check out the new paper from the lab in Nature Communicatons where we find that p97-UBXD8 regulates ER mitochondria contacts by modulation membrane lipid desaturation! Congratulations to first author Rakesh Ganji!
* Our new review on p97 and protein quality control is now available here! Congrats to Brittany and Rakesh for a great write up!
* Welcome to Crystal Zhang who is rotating in the lab!
* August 2022. The lab welcomes Ly a Tufts undergrad to the lab!
* May 2022. The lab welcomes Kaylee Haynes a U Mass Boston undergrad and part of the 2022 BDBS cohort to the lab!
*May 2022. The lab welcomes Dhanush a Tufts undergrad to the lab!
* April 2022. Brittany gave a great lightening talk and poster at the CSHL Protein Homeostasis meeting.
* April 2022. We are so sad to see Siri leave the lab. We wish her success and happiness in her new position at Alan D'Andrea's lab at Dana Farber!
* April 2022. Congratulations to Iris on being a recipient of the 2022 Presidential Award for Civic Life awarded by Tufts University!
* Our meeting review on the Cure VCP Disease Annual Meeting is out now in Neurobiology of Disease!
* Checkout our pre-print on BioRxiv on the role of p97-UBXD8 in modulating organelle contact sites!
*Iris wins first place in the Tufts Charlton Poster competition, congrats!!
* 08/01/2021 The lab welcomes new postdoc Michelle Johnson who is part pf the IRACDA program.
* 9.13.2021 Congratulations to Brittany for winning 1st place in the Oral Presentations and Rakesh for best Abstract at the Cure VCP Disease meeting!
*8.27.2021 Congratulations to Jacob for receiving the Rosenberg Award for outstanding achievement is research and scholarship!
* 7/20/2021 We are grateful to the Tufts Springboard Awards for funding iPS studies in the lab!
* 7/12/21 Happy Birthday to Rakesh!
6/18/21 Congratulations to Jacob for winning the 2nd prize at the MD-PhD poster competition!
* 6/2/21 Happy Birthday to Richa!
* 4/25/21 AggreCount was featured in the ASBMB magazine!
* 3/15/21 Checkout our new manuscript identifying a new role of p97-UBXN1 in aggresome formation. Congrats to Siri, Jacob and the Juo lab!
* 3/11/21 Congratulations to Iris for passing her Quals!
* 10/21/20 Our new paper describing AggreCount, an ImageJ script to quantify cellular aggregates is now online at JBC. Check it out here. Congrats to Jacob and Siri for a great paper and new tool for image analysis!
8/2020 Welcome to our new post-doc Richa Khanna!
* 7/9/20 Jacob passes his Quals, Congrats!
* 6/30/20 Congratulations to Siri for being awarded a Natalie V. Zucker Research Center for Women Scholars Award !
* 6/29/20 Congratulations to Rakesh and Molly Hodul (Juo Lab) on a collaborative study that has been accepted at JBC. Find the in-press version here.
* 6/1/20 Iris Montes joins the lab as our third graduate student! Welcome to Iris.