The Ubiquitin System and Protein Quality Control
* 3/15/21 Checkout our new manuscript identifying a new role of p97-UBXN1 in aggresome formation. Congrats to Siri, Jacob and the Juo lab!
* 3/11/21 Congratulations to Iris for passing her Quals!
* 10/21/20 Our new paper describing AggreCount, an ImageJ script to quantify cellular aggregates is now online at JBC. Check it out here. Congrats to Jacob and Siri for a great paper and new tool for image analysis!
8/2020 Welcome to our new post-doc Richa Khanna!
* 7/9/20 Jacob passes his Quals, Congrats!
* 6/30/20 Congratulations to Siri for being awarded a Natalie V. Zucker Research Center for Women Scholars Award !
* 6/29/20 Congratulations to Rakesh and Molly Hodul (Juo Lab) on a collaborative study that has been accepted at JBC. Find the in-press version here.
* 6/1/20 Iris Montes joins the lab as our third graduate student! Welcome to Iris.